Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Entry 10

The best advice I've ever received was given to me by my idol Zak Hansen from The Word Alive. He told me that if I truly want to be a famous musician then I have to practice for hours, strive for my goal and never give up. This advice was given to me nearly 2 years ago.. Today I am proud to say that through following his words I am closer to my goal than I could ever imagine. Two years ago I had barely began to poke my nose into the music scene. Now, my band is slowly gaining publicity and in turn so am I. I sit at home and play guitar everyday, whether it be a few minutes to many hours. That in itself has made me progress as a musician farther than imaginable. That is about 50% of the reason why I have come this far. The other 50% goes to complete and total dedication. I put everything in this world behind my band/musical career. I do this because there is nothing I want more than to live my dream fully and happily. I swear that I will always follow Mr. Hansen's advice and I will never let anything stop me from realizing my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment