Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Entry 8

"Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." -Henry Van Dyke

This is a quote I feel I can describe myself with or relate to. I have a small talent in many things and I never let not being the best hold me back. I move on and grow in that area so I can become a better person in that zone and over all. I pick things up quickly so I never have a problem with progress. I move forward and never look back. I leave people's opinions in the dust and keep trying to get better everyday. Perseverance is the key along with practice and dedication. I live my life by these rules every day without regret. However, being able to stick by my words is probably the greatest talent I own and could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment