Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Entry 6

The greatest Change I believe I am making amongst the locals is the positive message my band and I are putting forth. Putting unity and Christian values first followed by a drug free life style we are trying to change the views of our fellow people. It has become apparent that most children and young adults have lost themselves to negative substances and ideas. They have lost respect for there bodies and minds which I believe is severely wrong. The body and mind are sacred and it is a privelage to own them. It also bothers me that the majority of these young people don't believe in anything. They don't put themselves into the life of science nor religion. In their eyes we simply exist and nothing more. This upsets me and goes against everything I stand for and have learned in life. For this reason I have created a group that does not use drugs and promotes our God. We hope to achieve our goal and become famous so we can help people on a widespread scale instead of just the locals. Regardless of how big we get we are doing what we love and are affecting certain individuals already.

No comments:

Post a Comment