Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Entry 12

"Action!" The lights shine in as I wake from my deep slumber. My eyes are irritated by the light so I get up and close the curtains. Walking out of the room, in a fashion similar to that of a zombie, I would make my way to the kitchen. I would look in the fridge 2 to 3 times alternating between it and the freezer before I finally decide what I'd like to eat. Most likely I'd find nothing appetizing but I need nourishment none the less. I'd skip breakfast for now giving myself the false thought that there'd be something better when I come back. I make my way to the restroom and turn on the shower. I proceed to take a shower, savoring the feel of the warm water against my skin. I would then go back to my room and get dressed then continue on with my day by performing chores then going out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment