Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Entry 13

Dear sir/ma'am,


Hello there! My name is Anthony Rodriguez! I am going to be your new college room mate and I am prepared to make the best of our time together. I am an easy going 19 year old guy who is ready to have a great year. I guess I'll use this time to describe my physical appearance.. I'm a pretty big man. I'm about 6 feet tall more or less and pretty heavy. I have pretty long straight hair that I've dyed a few shades darker brown than my original color. I wear pretty tight clothes and am always worried about looking nice. I come from the small city of Chula Vista not quite far from the border of Mexico. I am half Mexican and half white but I am more in touch with my Mexican side. With that being said I hope you have or I can introduce you to some southern hospitality! I would also like to say I come from a very musical background. I am in a band and I love what I do along with the music I create. Hopefully my guitar playing doesn't bother you too much because I'm playing all the time! My parents are divorced and both of them have been remarried so as you can guess I have a huge family. I love all of them including my step-relatives. I am ready to invite you into the family if you can accept me and the rest of my family. I hope you will write me back and we have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment