Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Entry 16

Having a girlfriend has definitely been a significant experience, great achievement, large risk and an ethical dilemma all in one. This has made an impact on me in more ways than one. It has blessed me with the highest points of my life yet has cursed me as well with terrible moments of bitter agony. I can say I have never truly loved some one like the way I've loved this woman. The way this girl has made me feel has helped me through the most dismal points in my life. She has tought me the lesson that "You don't know what you have until it's gone." along with a few others. I have come to appreciate the little things in life no matter how insignificant the gesture. Every day is a blessing and I am blessed to be able to share my days with some one of such great importance. Even though there has been bad times between us those times have tought me a great lesson too. Never hold a grudge. Perhaps the greatest lesson I have ever learned. By letting everything,"slide right off your back" you open your world to a stress free life and true inner peace. I am more thankful for her than any personal possession in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment