Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Entry 15

The most valuable contribution I could make to a college campus is probably my musical prowess. As I've said in my past blogs I love music and not only do I enjoy what I create but I believe I'm very good at it. I have a knack for adapting to musical styles and have a small taste for every type of music. If I could find any others who are interested in the same area of music as I am then we could make magic happen. Even if I have no one I would definitely start something on my own. Recruiting members and spreading the word about music would be a fairly easy task! Once I have something started with a small group I would commence my plan of trying to make the school more musically involved and help people with musical tolerance. I'd go on to create clubs and gatherings and even karaoke nights! It'd be a ton of work but lots of fun at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment