Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Entry 4

If I could go back in time and be some one else I would most likely choose Abraham Lincoln. I've always wanted to experience America in the earlier era's. In addition to that I would be able to help end slavery and learn the ways of the pre and post civil war era. An even bigger benefit from being Lincoln is that I would be the president of the United States. I would be able to live the life of luxury, be in absolute power, bring a great deal of peace to the world and make a huge impact on the future. The only downside to being Lincoln would be having to face death by assassination. Especially because I would know the exact date of my death and where it would take place. Also I would have an extremely large number of white people hating me and trying to end me.

No comments:

Post a Comment