Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Entry 14

"He does not possess wealth, it possesses him." A fairly obvious quote in my eyes. This quote means that a man has become so consumed with greed that he is fueled by it. A man with no ambitions but to be wealthy and stay wealthy is simply sickening. Currency on its own I'd a truly corrupt and disgusting idea. Greed and gluttony are two awful emotions created by humans. What makes it even more hideous is when these emotions are involved with money. 3 man made ideas that have been ruining the world since a very early time. A man who lets his money possess him has failed as a person because that means they have given up on friends and family. They have been totally consumed with malevolent forces. Money is cold and could never fill up the void left by missing family members and friends. If I ever encountered some one consumed by such emotions I would try my best to eliminate the negative feelings. However, if I couldn't rid them of those nasty feelings I would have to eliminate myself from that persons life completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment