Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Entry 17

A large issue to me is the steady rise of drug use amongst teens. This topic seriously bothers me because I come from a large family and being one of the oldest children I am afraid for what my siblings will have to go through. The thought of any of them being involved with drugs sickens me to my very core.. It is very important to me that this problem is brought under control. It's because of this kind of dilemma that I promote a drug free lifestyle not only to my siblings but the world. I make sure to answer any questions my siblings ask about drugs to make sure they stay far away from it. In addition, I advertise this lifestyle through my band. Because we all agree on this topic everyone in the band also promotes this. If my siblings were to ever get involved with this I'd be sure to give them my own type of punishment. I'd feel severely disappointed. Eventually I would teach them how to get back on track and live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment