Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Entry 7

If I could introduce something to a primitive culture I'd definitely choose to expose them the idea that nothing is impossible. Absolutely everything can be attained through perseverance and hard work. "Practice makes perfect" is truly the motto of the world. The possibilities are infinite for a culture that believes they can do anything. If I was allowed I would make sure their minds would never be corrupted by the thought of currency so these aspirations could actually come true. Imagine a world full of people not limited by the term impossible.. This would be a truly advanced civilization the would be constantly evolving and making new advancements. With an idea such as that I believe there aren't really set backs or negative effects. It only gives room to advance and keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment