Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Entry 20

If I could speak to one species of animal I'd choose to speak to cats. I would choose cats because the majority of my family owns cats including myself. I would love to be able to speak to my cat on a daily basis. He is a great companion and he deserves some good company. I want to hear from a cat what the life is like at home and outside. I'd find out what his favorite foods and activities are so I could begin to spoil him more. Once we become even closer than we already are I can use him as a spy to see what's going on at the house at all times. I would no longer have to worry about people sneaking into my room or talking bad about me while I'm gone. I could also surprise my family members by asking my cat what they've been worrying about. I could use my cat for the greater good of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment