Friday, December 2, 2011

Journal Entry 3

Although I feel like the majority of school is pointless there are most definitely things I have learned that I integrate into my everyday life. The most useful of subjects in my opinion is English. Since I live in North America the most essential part of day to day life is English. In addition, luckily for me English is the number one language to know on this planet so it is of even greater use to me to learn about this language, my language. The advancements I have been making in the English language thanks to my teacher Ms. Eddy has amazed me day after day. Another subject of great use is mathematics. I personally wouldn't find use for geometry, algebra or calculus but the basic math skills are a necessity! Although pronounced differently numbers look the same in every language and are needed for the simplest of tasks. Finally, the study of history allows me to be a more knowledgable and well rounded person. Not to mention it helps us to not make the same mistakes as those of our forefathers. That is if your intelligent enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment